High Return on Investment
Effective case studies provide evidence based stories that move people. Essentially, They are made up of three critical parts: stories, evidence, and solutions.
Experts consider case studies to be one of the most effective promotional approaches especially for business to business marketing.
CASE STUDIES TELL A STORY, PROVIDE EVIDENCE, AND REVEAL SOLUTIONS
Tell A Story
Effective case studies are success stories. They show prospective clients how they can benefit from your service or product. However, they’re not all about you. They’re about your best clients. That’s why they work for B2B communication.
Case studies describe the problem that clients face by providing data and
evidence. Often, they tell about a client’s attempted solutions that
proved unsuccessful. Further, case studies must include qualitative or quantitative evidence of success.
Case studies are the ultimate soft-sell. Realistic solutions include continuing challenges; they do not overpromise. Ideally, case studies reveal realistic expectations of cost and time to implement. Moreover, they set up you and your client for mutual success and referrals.
Benefits of Case Studies
- Assure prospective clients that your product or service works
- Create good will and encourage participation since case studies promote your business and that of your client
- Save time and money since case studies can be used repeatedly as a marketing tool
- Provide a convenient method to deliver your message across multiple digital platforms
- Offer free added value to prospective clients